Switch out and save!
Positively Charged Electric can help you save money with easy upgrades to some of your home's basic features.
- Dimmers are an inexpensive way to cut back on lighting costs. As an added bonus, they can substantially extend the life of incandescent and halogen bulbs.
- Quiet Cool whole house fans can help you save 50-90% over standard air conditioning.
- Occupancy, vacancy and light sensors automatically turn on or off to help you save on lighting costs.
- Timer switches will turn on and off at set times. These are great for bath fans, whole home fans, outside lights and playrooms.
- Baseboard heaters have come a long way in the last few years, with new models boasting up to 50% energy savings.
- Programmable thermostats allow you to lower and raise your temperature as needed, greatly reducing waste.
- Automated lighting and shade controls allow you to program your home's lighting, shades and more for maximum efficiency.
Interested in learning more? Call Positively Charged Electric at 720-327-4525 to speak with an electrician Based in Centennial, Colorado and serving the greater Denver metro area.
ARE YOU READY TO SAVE MONEY?
Improve your electrical services in Centennial, Littleton, Elizabeth, Parker and Aurora, CO
Maintaining an energy efficient home is a great idea, both for your monthly electrical bill and the environment. But with so much technology on the market, how do you decide on what to replace?
The licensed electricians of Positively Charged Electric based in Aurora, Colorado and serving the greater Denver metro area can help you begin immediately through quick, high-quality upgrades.